Monday, March 15, 2010

Heal your migraines

Hi I am just starting my blog:
Green Alert Heal Your Migraines on healingchefelodie.blogspot.com

I am an health supportive chef and a "migraineur" since I am 13 years old. I've never stopped searching for a way to controle my migraines neither I've stopped hoping for a solution. It seems that I was in the right direction when I had enrolled in culinary school: what you eat could make you sick, more than what you eat make you healthy.
And when I came across the "1 2 3 program for taking charge of your pain" from David Buchholz, M.D. I was happy to read what I knew already: food and migraines are directly related. It took me 2 months of a very strict diet with what I am eating to be able to say: I am migraine-free. But I still feel like a migraine could come at any time. The disease is not gone, it is under controle. I reclamed my health and yes you could do it too! This blog is a way for me to share my story and posts all recipes and tips and warnings about food, the food industry, what the doctors don't tell us and how the pharmaceutic world is happy to sell their pills. It is possible to make your life a migraine-free life. Of course who has time to cook for their mornings lunches and dinners every day? Look around: onion, vinegar, acid citric, soy etc.. are every where...But with some good tools and yummy recipes I believe it is possible. For me and for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment